[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4712: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4713: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Boxofit.com - View topic - So I'm thinking Arena.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:56 pm

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 So I'm thinking Arena. 
Site Admin
Site Admin

I'm all for Spenser hosting an additional server: especially if he's running the same mods as us (I'm 90% certain there's a way to bounce back and forth between two "realms" within one login session (meaning once you're on BoxCraft, you can use a command to transfer yourself over to an affiliated server)).

It's worth mentioning, however, that at last check, his computer stats were on the lower end, and the only reason I'm able to smoothly run this server with mods and a simultaneous client is because I've dedicated 6GB of RAM to the server itself, 4GB to the client, and gave a dedicated two cores to each.

So that's about a third of my ram, and half my CPU dedicated just to making minecraft run as smoothly as possible for clients. Granted, in fairness, all of that may be completely unnecessary, as the issues I was trying to solve ended up being purely client-side, it seems... But still...

As far as recruits go: I have no one. Next Sunday, Jen and I are going to meet with a local group of MTG players and I can try and recruit some of them.

Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:29 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Spencer is actually looking into hosting Gmod servers right now, so if you're interested in that hit him up, I want to play on our minecraft server again, but the wifi craps out every ten seconds. Also Mike, do you have Terraria, they just had a HUGE update, and there's a ton more to do now. You can even build 2d minecart systems since they added tracks and minecarts.

Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:40 pm

I have Terraria, but I don't like it because it's flat...

Secretary of Defense
Chairman, Transport for AYU
Founder of wootrail
Deputy Director of the Border Force

Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:27 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Awwww..., I gotta get better internets so I can minecraft then, right now I'm just stuck in singleplayer cuz I DC every ten seconds.

Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:22 am
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2